pagtiyagaan ang mali-maling grammar...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

tEsT rUn...

i've finally uploaded most of the files needed to run my website... i'm currently testing the bandwith of the host that i've used for this site... hopefully, it will satisfy all my expectations regarding the speed and availability of bandwith... but the truth is... i'm thinking of switching back to my previous host which is 95mb.com cause i think that my site needs an unlimited bandwith due the fact that my flash site is merely a preloader... meaning, everytime you click on a button, it downloads the file from my server thus, consuming more traffic... but this is what test run is all about... hope to receive some good feedbacks as well... hehehe... click on the image to view my site....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home