pagtiyagaan ang mali-maling grammar...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Repair For Food Business

after a little bit of unscrewing and pulling... again, i had a free merienda today... woot... woot...

after my one on one confrontation with the malware of Marlyn's laptop, today, i've managed to remove more or less ten(10) hard drives and RAMs from the laptops of audit that were tagged "for disposal". In return for my effortless work, i was rewarded with a McDonald's Cheeseburger Meal courtesy of Ate Chelle... And now, everyone wants to be a part of the Repair Shop Bandwagon... hahaha...

When Tim heard the news, he was like... "ang daya talaga ni ate chelle, ba't ako, lagi nya kong tinatawag para ayusin yung mga Lotus Notes tsaka pag may mga problema sa software pero wala syang binibigay na pa-merienda"... well i guess, to qualify for a free merienda, the job should be in bulk... hahaha... better luck next time Tim... wahahaha...

And also, when Abe saw Ate Tess handed me the bag of McDonald's Cheeseburger Meal, he was like... "ano nanamang laptop ang sinira mo?"... hahaha... i was thinking, if only i could create a virus that would trigger my friends' laptop to malfunction so that they would ask me to fix it, then it could probably turn out to be my best business ever... wahahaha... Do you want to join my monkey business?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home