pagtiyagaan ang mali-maling grammar...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

the GREATEST gift...

haaaayyyyy... tagal ko rin di nakapagpost dito... ngayon lang kasi me nakabili ng interent prepaid... anyway... first things first... i just want to thank my so called BERKS for giving me the greatest gift i've ever received as of now... wonder what it is? here's the story...

as i've always mention here in my blog... i want to have a grand celebration of my birthday, if not, a simple one will do... because it's my 21st birthday (ang tanda ko na...) and i also want to celebrate it with my friends which i usually do ever since i'm in highschool... but because of some financial problems i've decided not to celebrate this special occation... huhuhu...
i usually invite my friends, probably a week before the celebration and the fact that i'm not inviting anyone on the day before my birthday made them (my friends) know that i'm not going to celebrate my birthday...

Luckily, my birthday fell on my no class schedule (FRIDAY) so i just stayed home and wait for my cellphone to beep hoping that someone will remeber my birthday...

The next day... as predicted... may mga gustong magpalibre (ang hirap magisip ng english para dito... hehehe...)

After class i've decided to go home and try to overcome the sadness that plagued me...

When i arrived... a QUESTION shocked me (exaggerated)...

Grandma: "May kasama ka?"
Me: "Anong kasama?"
Grandma: "Sabi ng MAMA mo may tumawag daw dito pupunta raw?"
Sis: (napatingin sa lola ko at biglang natahimik)
Mom: "Bakit mo sinabi... sikreto nga yun eh... wala na..."
Me: "Talaga! (with a face of a surprised individual) Sino sino daw sila?"

Hahaha... the surprise came much too early... i'm so excited... my mom said that i should pretend that i don't know anything... so i did what she told...

They've arrived and with them are foods (uncooked) and a large box... wonder what it is? After they came inside our house... they immediately proceeded to the kitchen and started cooking... probably their hungry too... hehehe... After that, they opened the large box that contains a CAKE with my name on it and some writings that says: "Dream, Believe, Survive..." (nakalimutan ko yung iba yun lang kasi naalala ko... para tuloy ako naSTAR STRUCK hehehe...) and what's the use of a birthday cake without the CANDLES... yes, 2 candles #2 and #1... do they have to emphasize my age... hehehe...

I was so........ speechless... i don't know how to thank them... 'cause i know that a "simple thank you" is not enough for that special gift that they've given me...

I always thank GOD for the blessings that HE had given me especially for the great friends that he have given me... So, to all my friends who went to our house just to surprise me... GRAND THANK YOU... thanx also to the people who greeted me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home