pagtiyagaan ang mali-maling grammar...

Friday, February 19, 2010

Not An Ordinary Day at the Office

it was quite an odd schedule for me today... i somehow didn't finish anything that i've supposed to do especially my report that was already due.

to start things off, i've woke up late today, so i gave up my breakfast and my other morning rituals so that i wouldn't be late for work (and it paid-off). Since i didn't took my breakfast at home, the first thing i did when i got to the office was to go straight to the canteen. After my solo flight breakfast meal, i started working on my report, after an hour, my SGL told me to go to my Dep Head's cubicle. At that moment, i knew that i'm gonna be in trouble.

As soon as i stepped in my Boss' cubicle i knew that she's gonna talk about my lates. After 10 minutes, i stepped out of my Boss' cubicle and went straight to Edwin because he's the next one to be interrogated about his lates. After that, i just couldn't find my rhythm to finish up what i've been writing up. Lunch time came and as scheduled, we ate at Guilly's in Glorietta 5 and return to the office after almost 2 hours. yep, extended lunch with my ISI family courtesy of Dona Monna.

After the sumptuous lunch, i felt so sleepy thus i couldn't find the right words to wrap-up my report. Then at around 4:30 PM, when i finally get my groove and felt that i have all the data i need to finish up my report and submit it on time, my TL on my previous audit told me that i need to prepare for a meeting with my previous auditee. She warned me that we could possibly extend up to 9PM but luckily we finished the very long clarifications of my findings at about 8PM.

When i got back to my cubicle, i found my things still in a mess, my computer still on with my lotus notes still on-line and also an unsaved word document containing my unfinished report. Sweet... Now i'm in big trouble...

I went home and arrived at around 10PM and made the final preparations for our trip to Cebu and Bohol this weekend. woot... woot... Tarsier, here we come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home