pagtiyagaan ang mali-maling grammar...

Monday, May 02, 2005

FiNaLLy...


After all the hardwork and sacrifices... like staying awake all night just to figure out how to make the flash movies work on the internet... searching all day for a webhosting server that has no ads or banners that can also support FTP... searching for cool stuff to add on our site... the tedious reading of the tutorials of Macromedia Softwares (Dreamweaver and Flash)... the annoying internet disconnections while uploading and downloading files... the numerous virus, adwares and hijackers that entered my system because of searching for cracks of the softwares that i've downloaded (Flash MX and AudioRecordWizard) that forced me to reformat my hard disk... studying and customizing the complicated HTML codes of the FORUM site... and of course... spending most of the time thinking of designs and contents to be placed on our site...

But based on the comments that i received from my classmates... i can say that it's all worth the effort... and it also fuels my determination and creativity on improving this site... how i wish i could somehow discover the mystery of the testimonial system... all i can do now is search for a tutorial on this...

I just want to thank all the people who helped and inspired me on creating this project... First off... to my girlfriend... because of their project (she asked me if i can create their website) i became interested in publishing customized website and also for forcing me to learn how to create a marquee effect... next... to my sister... who always criticize my work that made me more design concious... to Michelle... for providing the student directory and some of the articles included in the site... to Sir Paeng for giving me the url for the forum and chatterbox... and of course... to all of my BSA classmates... because without you guys... this site will never exist...

Wow... feels like i won an award... hehehe... check out our site... http://feubsa2001.95mb.com

1 Comments:

Blogger jhay said...

mali nga yung first paragraph eh... after all yung simula tapos walang ending... hehehe... pwede ko naman iedit... pero mas magnda na may mali... para sa susunod na post ko... makita ko na tama na... di ba??? (palusot)

9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home